I LOVE weekends for oh sooo many reasons! One of those reasons being that I have a little more time to make breakfast! The hubby and I love to have pancakes on the weekends! These ones are flourless and turned out so flavorful and delicious!
“Flourless” Blueberry Lemon Pancakes
Recipe by: Amy Clevenger, fitfunandfantastic.com
Makes 6 pancakes, Serves 2
– Heaping 1/4 cup Coconut Flour
– 3 tablespoons Flax Meal
– 2 tablespoons vanilla protein powder (I use About Time Whey which is all-natural you can buy it HERE Save 25% off with my promo code: FANTASTICALLYFIT)
– 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
– 1 1/4 cups of liquid egg whites
– 1 tablespoon Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
– 2 Stevia Packets
– Juice & Zest of 1 whole lemon
Blend all of the ingredients in a food processor/blender EXCEPT the blueberries until smooth. On a griddle or pan sprayed with non-stick spray on low/medium heat place about 1/4 a cup of batter on the pan per pancake. Place approximately 5 blueberries on each pancake one on the pan. Allow it to cook until the bottom side is cooked and the top starts to bubble then flip and cook the other side. Top with maple syrup!
NOTE: Don’t have blueberries? These are great as just lemon pancakes too!