As I’ve mentioned before I LOVE pumpkin! I also love ice cream. You know who doesn’t like ice cream? My stomach! It literally butchers my belly! This “ice cream” is soooo delicious and an awesome healthy non-dairy alternative to ice cream!
Pumpkin “Ice Cream”
Recipe by: Amy Clevenger, fitfunandfantastic.com
– 1 medium ripe Frozen Banana
– 2-3 tablespoons Pumpkin Puree
– 1/4 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
– 1/4 teaspoon Maple Extract
– 1/8 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
– Optional: Vegan Carob Chipsor Chocolate Chips of choice
– Optional: Honey or Stevia
In a blender or food processor blend all ingredients EXCEPT the chocolate chips. Continue to blend until the ingredients become smooth and creamy. Top with chocolate chips! If it becomes too melted during the blending process put it in the freezer for approximately 20 minutes.
NOTE: This can easily be doubled etc to serve more people